Commercial Fan Heating System – 6 kW to 12 kW Output – Wireless Control
Commercial fan heaters – Our range of commercial electric wall mounted heaters are the ideal electric heating solution for large areas such as workshops, warehouses, factories, garden centres and many other commercial applications. These commercial electric wall mounted fan heaters are robustly designed and manufactured for use in electrically heating large open areas. They are a full heating system for commercial applications or even larger industrial environments / large areas when multiple units are can used.
These commercial electric fan forced heaters benefit from intelligent fan control, which optimises the fan speed and heat output to quickly achieve and control a comfortable heating temperature whilst maintaining a very low noise level. They utilise “EC” motors for improved energy efficiency and running costs – EC motors are DC brushless motors that are controlled by an external electronic circuit board. This not only provides greater control but also higher efficiency.
They are controlled via a wireless controller which use “RF”, or a radio frequency signal, meaning that an internet connection is not required, with the controller and the commercial wall mounted fan heaters communicating directly with each other wirelessly. This heater controller (that can be either mains or battery-powered) reduces installation costs as no additional cables need to be installed.
One wireless controller can control an unlimited amount of these commercial units, with the maximum wireless range being 100 metres, but please bear in mind that items such as walls, machinery or other metal structures will reduce this range in a large area or larger industrial environments.
All of our commercial fan heaters conform to the European electrical standard BS EN 60335-2-30 and 2009/125/EC Directive. This commercial fan heater range is a great electric heating solution for workshops, garages, and warehouses, or any other kind of commercial building or commercial applications.
Please note these do not have an IP rating – for units that require an IP rating for larger industrial environments then we do another range of industrial electric unit heaters which are listed on the following webpages – Industrial electric unit heaters and wall mounted industrial electric heaters as these heavy duty units have the IP rating to suit these applications.
Commercial wall mounted fan heaters – Features
- 6kW,9kW, or 12kW Heat Output
- Single Phase – 240 Volt up to 6kW output – the larger output models require a 3 phase 400 Volt supply
- Integral sensor – which detects the room temperature and heat output of these fan heater -to achieve a nice comfort temperature whilst maintaining an extremely low noise level
- This commercial fan heater range utilize an EC motor for improved control and energy efficiency
- Maximum heat throw – 7 Metres for the 6kW units and 11 metres for the 9kW,12kW fan heater – dependant on fan speed
- The airflow temperature depends on the output rating of the fan heater – i.e. the airflow temperature is higher on larger units , and the airflow temperature is higher at the lower fan speeds.
- Instant and directional warm air – also a summer mode with fan only operation for air circulation – with a very low noise level – a handy feature for large workshops
- These wall mounted commercial heaters come with a multi-directional bracket – which has a 180° horizontal adjustment and a 45° vertical adjustment
- Safety monitoring system to identify overheating, electronic faults or fan failure
- Wireless controlled – the optional radio frequency wireless controller can control an unlimited amount of these commercial fan heaters, up to a range of 100 metres – saving on installation costs
- The wireless controller has a time mode that allows you to set time periods for the operation of the fan heater and also a manual mode that allows the heaters heat and fan settings to be manually adjusted to suit site conditions or requirements (colour white)
- Intelligent fan control system which automatically adjusts the fan speed of the fan heater in relation to the rooms current temperature ensuring a warm air flow temperature. This feature also stops the heater from blowing cold air when initially started in a cold room.
Commercial wall mounted fan heaters
We start the range of our commercial wall mounted fan heaters with our smallest unit – the 6 kW model and has a “heat throw” of 7 metres at maximum fan speed. It benefits from intelligent fan control like all of this range of fan heaters, allowing them to quickly achieve and control a comfortable heating temperature whilst maintaining a very low noise level.
This wall mounted commercial fan heater is a great commercial electric heating solution for smaller workshops, car garages, and or any other kind of commercial building or room, where the heat requirement is 6 kW’s. Multiple units can of course be used, should the heat load be larger than 6 kW.
This commercial wall fan heater is available in two different models – the first being powered by a single phase 240 Volt supply or the other option is to have the model which can be wired for either single phase 240 volt or three phase 400 volt power connection. This range of commercial fan heaters recommended mounting height is between 2.5 metres to 3 metres from the ground level.
|Dimensions (mm) & Weight (kg):|
|Model No.||kW||Optimum Mounting||Single Phase||3 Phase||Automatic Fan Speeds*||Heat Settings*|
|FH06CSiRX||6||2.5 – 3||●||2||2|
|FH06CPiRX||6||2.5 – 3||●||2||2|
* Only available in manual mode
The 6kW heat output commercial heater model “S” is only suitable for connection to 230-240 Volts single phase 50Hz electrical supply, and will consume 6kW when on the full heat setting. The maximum Amps the fan heater will draw is 25 Amps.
The 6kW heat output commercial heater model “P” is for a 415 Volt three phase, neutral and earth. The maximum Amps the fan heater will draw is 8.3 Amps per phase, on a three-phase electric supply.
Commercial electric wall mounted fan heaters
These commercial electric wall mounted fan heaters come in two sizes, lastly we will look at the larger output fan heaters – these units are the 9 kW to 12 kW heat output range and have maximum heat throw of 11 metres. The 9 kW and 12 kW commercial fan heaters can either by wired to a 3 phase power supply only.
This range of commercial electric wall mounted heaters recommended mounting height is between 2.5 metres and 4 metres from the ground level. The airflow temperature depends on fan speed setting
|Dimensions (mm) & Weight (kg):|
|Model No.||kW||Optimum Mounting||Single or 3 Phase||3 Phase||Automatic Fan Speeds*||Heat Settings*|
|Height in (mtrs)|
|FH09iRX||9||2.5 – 4||●||2||3|
|FH12iRX||12||2.5 – 4||●||2||3|
* Only available in manual mode
Commercial fan heaters electric- electrical consumption
The maximum current draw for the 6 kW, is 25 Amps a single phase power supply, and approximately 8.3 Amps, 12.5 Amps and 16.6 Amps per phase for a three-phase connection respectively on the 6 kW, 9 kW and 12 kW ouput models. For safety reasons a good earth connection must always be made to the fan heater.
Wall mounted commercial fan heaters
These wall mounted commercial fan heaters must be fixed on a secure wall, within the mounting height limits relevant to these commercial heaters. The angle of these wall mounted forced fan heaters can be adjusted in steps, up to 45 degrees vertically and up to 180 degrees horizontally. These heaters must always be installed horizontally, using the mounting bracket provided with the heater. This ensures correct positioning and adequate clearance for the heater when fitted, and the adjacent walls. A minimum of 3 fixings must be used to secure the heater wall bracket to the wall. Always ensure that any of the air inlet or warm air outlet grilles are never covered at any time although these commercial electric wall mounted fan heaters are protected from overheating in the event of a fan failure or an obstruction of the free airflow, by two thermal cut outs, should it happen.
Fan Heaters – Wireless Control Features
Our wireless controller can control any number of our commercial fan heaters, up to 100 metres away from the controller – please bear in mind, that walls, machinery, metal objects etc will reduce this value as they can affect the signal from the radio frequency or “RF” wireless controller to these commercial electric fan heaters. They have a large back-lit LCD display, which is easy to read and you can have up to six temperature settings periods a day, seven days a week. Quickly achieve comfort temperature whilst maintaining economical control of your factories, workshops, or warehouses heating system.
It also has an optional facility, that detects an open or closed window and intelligently reacts accordingly to the temperature changes in the areas or room. The controller will sense a sudden drop in temperature, when a door or window is left open and automatically turns the fan heater off to save energy. When enabled in the setup, this feature is fully automatic, and you can even adjust not only the detection time but also the temperature of this feature for the full heating system
- Quick and simple pairing to our commercial fan heaters
- Touch control – with large back-lit LCD display for easy reading – Simple to set up and easy to programme for the full heating system
- Three different operating modes:-
- Manual temperature control
- Fan only mode – for moving air in the summer periods
- Option to limit the minimum and maximum temperature – also the temperature display can show either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Maintains temperature within 0.5°C and you can also set the temperature in 0.5 degrees increments
- Stylish and sleek modern design – either mains or battery-powered – and is supplied with a security wall bracket and table top stand
- Standby mode – for reduced power consumption
Commercial electric wall mounted fan heaters for sale UK and Ireland
These fan heaters are designed to offer economic heating for small to medium sized commercial environments, and offer an all-in-one solution for many other commercial applications or premises such as large workshops . We think that we have the best range of in the UK and Ireland, at some of the best prices . Should you require anymore assistance or information on our Commercial fan heaters / Commercial electric wall mounted heaters , please don’t hesitate call us on 01202 822221 or click here for our email contact form.