Commercial Fan Heaters- 6 kW to 15 kW Output – Wireless Control
Commercial fan heaters – Our range of commercial electric wall mounted heaters are the ideal electric heating solution for large areas such as workshops,warehouses, factories,garden centres and many other commercial applications.These commercial electric wall mounted fan heaters are robustly designed and manufactured for use in electrically heating large open areas.These commercial electric fan forced heaters benefit from intelligent fan control, which optimises the fan speed and heat output to quickly achieve and control a comfortable heating temperature whilst maintaining a very low noise level.They utilise “EC” motors for improved energy efficiency and running costs – EC motors are DC brushless motors that are controlled by an external electronic circuit board. This not only provides greater control but also higher efficiency.They are controlled via a wireless controller which use “RF”, or a radio frequency signal, meaning that an internet connection is not required, with the controller and the commercial wall mounted fan heaters communicating directly with each other wirelessly. This heater controller that be either mains or battery-powered, which reduces installation costs as no additional cables need to be installed. One wireless controller can control an unlimited amount of these commercial electric wall mounted heaters, with the maximum wireless range being 100 metres, but please bear in mind that items such as walls, machinery or other metal structures will reduce this range.All of our commercial fan heaters conform to the European electrical standard BS EN 60335-2-30 and 2009/125/EC Directive.These wall mounted commercial fan heaters are a great electric heating solution for workshops, garages, and warehouses, or any other kind of commercial building.
Commercial wall mounted fan heaters – Features
- 6kW,9kW, 12kW or 15kW Heat Output
- Single Phase – 240 Volt or 3 phase 400 Volt supply – except the 15 kW which is 3 Phase powered only
- Integral sensor – which detects the room temperature and heat output of these fan heater
- These commercial fan heaters utilize an EC motor for improved control and energy efficiency
- Maximum heat throw – 7 Metres for the 6kW units and 11 metres for the 9kW,12kW or 15kW fan heaters
- Instant and directional warm air – also a summer mode with fan only operation for air circulation
- These wall mounted commercial heaters come with a multi-directional bracket – which has a 180° horizontal adjustment and a 45° vertical adjustment
- Safety monitoring system to identify overheating, electronic faults or fan failure
- Wireless controlled – the optional radio frequency wireless controller can control an unlimited amount of these commercial fan heaters, up to a range of 100 metres – saving on installation costs
- The wireless controller has a time mode that allows you to set time periods for the operation of these fan heaters and also a manual mode that allows the heaters heat and fan settings to be manually adjusted to suit site conditions or requirements.
- These commercial fan heaters have an intelligent fan control system which automatically adjusts the fan speed of the heater in relation to the rooms current temperature ensuring a warm air flow temperature. This feature also stops the heater from blowing cold air when initially started in a cold room.
Commercial wall mounted fan heaters
We start the range of our commercial wall mounted fan heaters with our smallest unit – the 6 kW model and has a “heat throw” of 7 metres at maximum fan speed. It benefits from intelligent fan control like all of this range of commercial fan heaters, allowing them to quickly achieve and control a comfortable heating temperature whilst maintaining a very low noise level.This wall mounted commercial fan heater is a great commercial electric heating solution for smaller workshops, car garages, and or any other kind of commercial building or room, where the heat requirement is 6 kW’s.Multiple units can of course be used, should the heat load be larger than 6 kW.
This commercial wall fan heater is available in two different models – the first being powered by a single phase 240 Volt supply or the other option is to have the model which can be wired for either single phase 240 volt or three phase 400 volt power connection.This range of commercial fan heaters recommended mounting height is between 2.5 metres to 3 metres from the ground level.
|Dimensions (mm) & Weight (kg):|
|Model No.||kW||Optimum Mounting||Single Phase||Single or 3 Phase||Automatic Fan Speeds*||Heat Settings*|
|FH06CSiRX||6||2.5 – 3||●||2||2|
|FH06CPiRX||6||2.5 – 3||●||2||2|
* Only available in manual mode
The 6kW commercial heater model “S” is only suitable for connection to 230-240 Volts single phase 50Hz electrical supply, and will consume 6kW when on the full heat setting. The maximum Amps the heater will draw is 25 Amps.
The 6kW commercial heater model “P” can be connected to 230-240 Volts single phase 50Hz electrical supply or a 415 Volt three phase, neutral and earth. The maximum Amps the heater will draw is 8.3 Amps per phase, on a three-phase electric supply.
Commercial electric wall mounted fan heaters
These commercial electric wall mounted fan heaters come in two sizes, lastly we will look at the larger output fan heaters – these units are the 9 kW to 15 kW heat output range and have maximum heat throw of 11 metres. The 9 kW and 12 kW commercial fan heaters can either by wired to a single phase or 3 phase power supply, this feature ensures their use in many commercial buildings that only have a single phase electrical supply to them – although they do draw more Amps on single phase and this is something that you need to check that you have the power capacity on your single phase supply.The 15 kW model can only be powered by 3 phase only. This range of commercial electric wall mounted heaters recommended mounting height is between 2.5 metres and 4 metres from the ground level.
|Dimensions (mm) & Weight (kg):|
|Model No.||kW||Optimum Mounting||Single or 3 Phase||3 Phase||Automatic Fan Speeds*||Heat Settings*|
|Height in (mtrs)|
|FH09iRX||9||2.5 – 4||●||2||3|
|FH12iRX||12||2.5 – 4||●||2||3|
* Only available in manual mode
Commercial fan heaters electric- electrical consumption
The maximum current draw for the 6 kW, 9 kW and 12 kW models are 25 Amps, 37.5 Amps and 50 Amps for a single phase power supply, and approximately 8.3 Amps, 12.5 Amps and 16.6 Amps per phase for a three-phase connection respectively. For the 15 kW commercial fan heater, which can only be powered by 3 phase , then the electrical consumption is approximately 20.8 Amps per phase.For safety reasons a good earth connection must always be made to these fan heaters.
Wall mounted commercial fan heaters
These wall mounted commercial fan heaters must be fixed on a secure wall, within the mounting height limits relevant to these commercial heaters. The angle of these wall mounted forced fan heaters can be adjusted in steps, up to 45 degrees vertically and up to 180 degrees horizontally. These heaters must always be installed horizontally, using the mounting bracket provided with the heater. This ensures correct positioning and adequate clearance for the heater when fitted, and the adjacent walls.A minimum of 3 fixings must be used to secure the heater wall bracket to the wall.Always ensure that any of the air inlet or warm air outlet grilles are never covered at any time although these commercial electric wall mounted fan heaters are protected from overheating in the event of a fan failure or an obstruction of the free airflow, by two thermal cut outs, should happen.
Fan Heaters – Wireless Control Features
Our wireless controller can control any number of our commercial fan heaters, up to 100 metres away from the controller – please bear in mind, that walls, machinery, metal objects etc will reduce this value as they can affect the signal from the radio frequency or “RF” wireless controller to these commercial electric fan heaters. They have a large back-lit LCD display, which is easy to read and you can have up to six temperature settings periods a day, seven days a week.
It also has an optional facility, that detects an open or closed window and intelligently reacts accordingly to the temperature changes in the areas or room. The controller will sense a sudden drop in temperature, when a door or window is left open and automatically turns the fan heater off to save energy. When enabled in the setup, this feature is fully automatic, and you can even adjust not only the detection time but also the temperature of this feature.
- Quick and simple pairing to our commercial fan heaters
- Touch control – with large back-lit LCD display for easy reading – Simple to set up and easy to programme
- Three different operating modes:-
- Manual temperature control
- Fan only mode – for moving air in the summer periods
- Option to limit the minimum and maximum temperature – also the temperature display can show either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Maintains temperature within 0.5°C and you can also set the temperature in 0.5 degrees increments
- Stylish and sleek modern design – either mains or battery-powered – and is supplied with a security wall bracket and table top stand
- Standby mode – for reduced power consumption
Commercial electric wall mounted fan heaters for sale UK and Ireland
These fan heaters are designed to offer economic heating for small to medium sized commercial environments, and offer an all-in-one solution for many light industrial and commercial premises. We think that we have the best range of wall mounted fan heaters in the UK and Ireland,at some of the best prices . Should you require anymore assistance or information on our Commercial fan heaters / Commercial electric wall mounted heaters , please don’t hesitate to contact our sales team on 01202 822221 or click here for our email contact form.