Gas hot water tank or cylinder
A gas hot water tank also known as a gas hot water cylinder are gas fired water heaters that are storage hot water heaters.
These gas water heaters tend to be used in commercial or heavy domestic applications where people want a domestic water heating device that utilizes a hot water storage tank to optimize water heating capacity and supply hot water instantly.
Water heater applications
Typical applications for this range of gas fired water heaters is smaller health centres, hairdresser saloons, pubs and leisure facilities, smaller hotels and bed and breakfast establishments or properties, where hot water demand and good flow rates are essential, and they have a gas supply – either natural mains gas or LPG (liquefied petroleum gas).
These gas water heaters allow you to sperate your central heating system from your domestic hot water system, meaning you can achieve greater energy efficiency by only heating water in the summer months and reduce your energy bills or your customers for their water heating.
Gas fired water heaters
This gas condensing water heaters range is designed to store 150 litres of domestic quality hot water at a hot water temperature of 60C or above in the hot water cylinder, this instant hot water is then available to the installation when there’s a demand from the showers, baths, or hot water taps, with good flow rates.
We do two main types or models, a 28kW gas water heater or a 34kW gas water heater –
Our reliable 28 kW output gas-fired hot water tank with its 150-litre stainless steel hot water cylinder (storage tank) will provide a continuous D.H.W. supply at a 30°C temperature rise of mixed water with a first 10-minute flow of 305 litres and a 1-hour flow rate of 984 litres.
Our reliable 34 kW output gas-fired hot water tank with its 150-litre stainless steel hot water cylinder (storage tank) will provide a continuous D.H.W. supply at a 30°C temperature rise of mixed water with a first 10-minute flow of 333 litres and a 1-hour flow rate of 1,167 litres.
Condensing water heaters
As our gas fired water heaters range are condensing water heaters, you’re getting many benefits with a reliable and efficient hot water installation, with the benefit of lower energy consumption. They are as such hybrid water heaters, with a tankless water heater which are condensing water heaters combined with a storage tank.
Gas water heater features
Our commercial,or heavy domestic gas water heaters water range features
- Our heat exchanger is produced in stainless steel and has large single-tube coils with a diameter of 28 mm. Because of this, it has very low pressure drops, which means it is less likely to get clogged, uses heat more efficiently, and is easier to clean.
High DHW performance gas fired water heaters
- The domestic hot water temperature adjustment ranges from 40 °C to 60 °C
- Anti-legionella system;
- These are condensing water heaters
- Possibility of recirculation or direct feed
- Remote management and control of these gas fired water heaters is possible via 0-10 volts or via our Opentherm thermostat and controller with an app that allows you to control the gas water heater from a phone, tablet, or PC.
- Integrated post-circulation for excess heat disposal to help save energy.
- Self-diagnostic electronic board with frost protection
- Integrated recirculation function for immediate DHW delivery;
- Fast H2O pre-heating for efficient and instant DHW dispensing without waiting.
- Electrical systems protection level is IPX5D
- Very low NOx emissions, maximum 50 mg/kWh.
- Suitable Anode to protect the storage tank.
- Available in natural gas (mains gas) or LPG
- Can even be used in industrial applications for decentralised water heating
Dimensions of our water heaters gas fired
Both water heaters gas fired have the same dimensions occupying a small space or footprint.
Whether you a new customer or a trade account, should you require anymore assistance, information, check stock or get a recommended price / cost on the best gas hot water tank or gas fired hot water cylinder in natural gas or LPG on the UK market with fast delivery times, please contact our customer services sales team on 01202 822221 or use our email contact above on the web page for our email form.