Oil Burning Heater – 21.15 kW to 1,058 kW output
Oil Burning Heater – Here at Flexiheat UK , we supply an oil burning heater ,that can either be floor standing, suspended or even an external mounted unit , that allow you to save on valuable floor space. The technological evolution of this quality product has always prioritized high performance, energy saving and ease of maintenance to offer maximum reliability and comfort for warm air heating any industrial environments. The warm air heaters of the FH series, which run on oil, are manufactured under strict observance of all European standards, being well built and made to last. Normally supplied with warm air distribution heads as shown in the picture opposite, we also have the option of providing the heater in a ducted version.
Oil Burning Heater -High Performance Ventilation
The external cover consists of galvanized and pre-coated steel panels with thermo acoustic insulation and a control panel in
laminated steel sheet. Each element is individually fixed to the supporting framework and is easily removable to allow access to the inner workings of the heater
Combustion Chamber and Heat Exchanger
The cylindrical combustion chamber is in aluminized steel and features heat exchange tubes interconnected with turbulators in
stainless steel. The heat exchange surface is very extensive and its resistance to high temperatures is exceptional.
An environmentally friendly and high efficiency Oil Burning Heater has always been our objective.
For this reason we combine our FH warm air heaters with burners of the highest technology and reliability, in order to obtain “clean” combustion, without any unburnt oil and with a reduced level of polluting elements. Minimal environmental impact, protection of the environment and at the same time much lower maintenance costs thanks to maximum protection of the heat exchange surfaces… the advantages of our oil burning heater range are never ending !
Versions with elevated temperatures and pressure
Dedicated principally to industrial applications such as processing plants, industrial furnaces and controlled-temperature environments with a high level of air filtering. This version can also be used for the heating of industrial environments. Automation and thermo regulation systems can be designed for every application. Below is a our oil burning heater, configured for a duct warm air heating system, which has an up-rated fan pressure.
Heater synthetic description
- Features of the IH/AR range of oil fired cabinet heater range
- Incredibly high efficiency of 105% (IH/AR K range) using the fuel to the highest possible efficiency, and reducing the running cost of your oil-fired warm air heating system for the condensing version.
- Maximum energy efficiency and environmental comfort, thanks to the heat output modulation and condensing operation of the heater with even a reduced thermal load.
- 16 models with heat outputs from 21.15 kW to 1,058 kW and with air flows from 3,500 to 72,000 m 3 /Hour – see detail below for both options of the heater ( non condensing and condensing versions)
• Ventilation group consists of one or more high performance centrifugal fans with low level of sound emission, powered by an electric motor (s) connected by a pulley and belt drive system, with a variable ratio driven pulley.
• Fan-limit safety thermostat/s, for automatic control of ventilation group and for the safety stop of the burner in case of abnormal overheating of the air.
• Electrical panel for command and control with general switch.
Technical Data on the Oil Burning Heater Range
We also do a range of mobile oil heaters, which can be either direct oil fired , or indirect oil fired depending on your requirements, and a suspended oil unit heater ( if floor space is at a premium )
Please see our web pages on these individual ranges, should they suit your requirements better.
So if your looking for the best Oil Burning Heater on the UK Market, Please don’t hesitate to contact our sales team on 01202 822221 or click here for our email contact form