Industrial Gas Boilers – Condensing- 30 kW to 760 kW in Single Boilers – up to 12,160 kW in – Floor Standing for Industry
These industrial boilers / commercial boilers are the ideal boilers for any suitable commercial heating or industrial heating of buildings that require this level of heating output.
Whether you classify them as commercial boilers or industrial boilers is up to you. Officially commercial boilers, in relation to commercial gas boilers, the classification comes into effect at over 70kW of gas input to the boiler. From that figure on there is no real defined value for when commercial boilers are then classified as industrial boilers.
Gas condensing industrial boilers are the ideal boilers for larger buildings as a condensing boiler is the most efficient and cost-effective type of commercial or industrial boilers to use.
With a large heating output range of up to 12,160 kW in cascade, we have product heating systems suitable for any installation, that you can rely on to provide an efficient condensing boiler installation for your site or project services.
Industrial Boilers – Commercial Product Specifications
Our Industrial gas boilers , which are condensing and can be either natural gas or LPG ( propane ) gas fired benefit from –
- High efficiency pressure jet boiler range with efficiency up to 107.9% NCV – meaning higher than average energy savings
- Ultra low Class 6 NOx combustion emission levels – These low pollutant emissions meeting all current environmental commercial legislation
- Can be fuelled by either natural gas (G20) or Propane Gas (G31)
- These industrial floor standing boilers have been designed for maximum versatility and energy efficiency
- Homogeneous heat distribution with Premix condensing technology and micro-flame metal fibre coated steel burner
- Whilst some manufacturers use a inox radial heat exchanger, we prefer an aluminium silicate alloy cast casing exchanger as it provides high operating efficiency with high heat transfer
- A wide option of capacity up to 30 kW- 760 kW in individual boilers and up to 12,160 kW in a Boiler Cascade system
- Provides energy saving through 5:1 modulating operation
- Allows cascade connection up to 16 boilers in total , including 1 master and 15 slave boilers
- Allows simple control with illuminated LCD panel which provides ease of use; and error codes and boiler information can be displayed on this panel
- Daily and weekly operation schedule can be programmed
- Seasonal heat program can be prepared during summer and winter times
- Available as a natural gas boiler or a propane fired product solutions
- Provides an advantage in boiler room planning and conversions with its compact structure in terms of area of required, due to their small foot print
- Lightweight construction and supplied fully assembled on wheels
- With a maximum width of 720 mm , these floor standing commercial gas boilers are extremely compact and are able to fit through a standard doorway
- Compliant with Eco design directive – ErP approved for industry
Commercial Gas Boiler Energy Efficiency – at different water temperatures and heat outputs– The FTC-X Range
**** UPDATE *****
Please note that these boilers are now have a NOx Emission Class 6 rating as per EN 15502-1+A1
Floor standing industrial & commercial Boilers diagram with water connections detail
How does an industrial natural gas boiler Condensing boiler work ? ( It’s the same for LPG gas to )
In the exhaust gases from a gas fired industrial boiler, water vapour is always present due to the hydrogen bound in the fuel. This water vapour begins to condense at a certain temperature (similar to the humidity that precipitates on a cold windowpane). This condensing temperature is approximately 55 ° C for gas fired boilers. Condensation releases the “heat or energy” of condensation that can be used to heat any commercial or industrial building. The proportion of heat of condensation in the total fuel energy is about 11% for gas.
In conventional gas fired commercial boilers, the flue gases must not condense during normal operation. Therefore, the exhaust gases leave a low temperature boiler non condensing commercial gas boiler at 150 ° -200 ° C. For condensing boilers, on the other hand, the heat exchanger is designed to be suitable for condensation operation. Thus, the heat gains by condensation and by the further cooling of the exhaust gases (to about 5-20 ° C above the return water temperature) can be used, and thus save on energy / fuel consumption.
For good utilization of the condensing effect, a low heating circuit water temperature is required. This should be strictly controlled depending on the heating load (e.g. weather-compensated operation). Furthermore, two-pipe heating circuits are useful because a small return temperature is ensured by the separate flow and return pipework. The maximum heating circuit temperatures should not exceed 75 ° / 55 ° C for a gas boiler , to ensure condensation takes place (maximum flow / return temperature for the largest heat load). Lower heating circuit temperatures further improve the condensate yield, but in most cases only a small amount if the system is set up correctly. By using energy efficient heat generators such as our industrial gas boilers, the primary energy requirements of a commercial building can be significantly reduced.
The products of combustion, in the form of hot flue gases, are forced through the heat exchanger transferring their heat to the boilers water (the flue gas temperature is reduced to approximately 5-20°C above the temperature of the return water) then discharged via the condensate collector, to the flue gas outlet connection ,and then into the atmosphere.
A vapour ( A substance diffused or suspended in the air ) cloud will form at the flue terminal due to the low flue gases exit temperature. When the flue temperature falls below dew point (55°C), water vapour created during the combustion process will begin to condense out in the boiler, transferring its latent heat into the water, thus increasing the output of the boiler without increasing the gas consumption of this commercial condensing boiler .The condensation formed within the boiler and the flue is discharged from the boiler to an external drain via condensate pipework
Below you can see a typical commercial floor standing commercial boiler schematic, in this solar heating is also used to help to heat the domestic hot water tank
Boiler Control Options
You can connect our industrial gas boilers to the web server controller from anywhere in the world to monitor and control your heating system, these web servers are manufactured by the Siemens brand, the leading manufacturer of boiler controllers.
- Remote access to your facility, and monitoring of the operating values
- Changing operating modes (economy, comfort, anti-freeze protection and automatic operation modes)
- Time program setting (Heating circuit, boiler, external time program)
- Viewing information on heat generation and consumption
- Adjustment of the systems hour, minute and year details
- Changing temperature values of heating circuits
- Language selection setting
- Controlling the anti-legionella function in boiler circuit
- Vacation mode setting for heating circuits (controlling the heating circuit as per the anti freeze protection mode in buildings for prolonged non-use)
- Setting boiler operating temperature and changing the boiler’s operating mode (operation by 24 hours or time program)
- Setting accumulation tank or hot water storage tank parameters
- Controlling swimming pool circuit and changing temperature values,
- Controlling cascade parameters
- Viewing maintenance time and defining maintenance interval
- Setting parameters of solar powered system,
- Configuration settings (Relay and sensor assignment)
- Monitoring system errors, viewing error times (Last 10 errors)
- Resetting system to factory settings
- Viewing status information of cascade system
- Testing the relays connected to the system
Industrial Gas Condensing Boilers for Larger Buildings for Sale UK & Ireland
Should you require anymore assistance, advice or information on our Industrial Gas Boilers / Industrial LPG Condensing Boilers / Industrial Gas Cascade Condensing Boilers , please don’t hesitate to contact our sales team on 01202 822221 or use our email contact form above on the website. For our latest offers and news please follow us on Facebook or Twitter.