Diesel Space Heaters from 22kW to 173kW
Diesel Space Heater – These diesel space heaters are fuelled either with diesel oil and have multiple safety features such as a automatic flame-out sensor which cuts the fuel supply if the flame is accidentally extinguished ensuring there will be no fuel leakage. This range of Kroll Diesel Space Heaters are solid, mobile diesel heaters that are ideal for spot-heating of structures such as marquees, temporary buildings, additional heating , construction sites etc.
These warm air oil fired heaters are indirect, which means that they have a heat exchanger, and all products of combustion are expelled via a flue pipe chimney, thus meaning no products of combustion such as CO2 are in the clean warm air produced, which means you don’t need to have well ventilated indoor areas. The flue kit features a straight exhaust pipe and a terminal.
These diesel space heaters are also suitable as temporary and emergency heating systems, as well as for specific applications in the construction industry, such as concrete drying and defrosting pipelines or machinery. Our diesel space heaters can also provide comfort heating to workers outdoors, as warm air ducts can be added to pipe the warm air to the desired location.
These are not paraffin space heaters – paraffin heaters – use paraffin oil which is also known as kerosene oil ( 28-second oil) , these heaters are a range of diesel heater that use gas oil / diesel – known as 35 second oil for many benefits such as cost effective, highly efficient, easy heat control, low noise space heaters for vehicle workshops, garages, factories, workshop or site.
Quite simply paraffin space heaters / paraffin heaters must use kerosene / paraffin as a fuel, as they are designed and manufactured to use it. Thus the term paraffin space heaters / paraffin heaters.
Diesel Space Heater – Advantages & Features
- High Efficiency
- Combustion chamber in stainless steel
- Excels at spot heating
- Easy to operate and easy to maintain – complete combustion
- Fast heat up period – high fuel efficiency
- Superb mobility – wheel trolley system
- Solid tyres /wheels – not pneumatic tyres – for longevity on site
- True spot or zone heating
- Clean and safe combustion system – a exhaust pipe / flue kit is required for these units.
- Flue kit- the flue kit features – a flue exhaust pipe and a terminal
- Electronic flame controller
- External thermostat / temperature display panel is an option for easy heat control / remote control of the unit
- Low noise
- Can be used a fan only – ventilation system – mode either on the heater or remote control.
Diesel Space Heaters are ideal for:
- Spot heating on construction and renovation sites
- Spot heating in workshops, transit sheds and warehouses
- Warming up and defrosting of machines or the ground
- Spot heating in large sheds or factories
- Spot heating in work areas
- Boat Builders, dock yards, rail works and road works
Industrial diesel space heater – Portable industrial oil heaters
Our range of industrial diesel space heaters produce 100% clean and dry heat, and raise the temperature of the incoming air between 40-60 °C depending on model. This is known as a high delta T, which is required when using these industrial large portable oil heaters are being used in colder conditions. They have a high efficiency heat exchanger which is 92% efficient, which results in lower fuel consumption, and lower running costs. The radial fan, which is extremely powerful ensures a large heat throw of the warm air.
Applications for these large portable heaters include –
In the building industry – for the heating and drying of building sites and all-weather projects and alike
Flood restoration market – the drying of buildings after flooding or leak damage
Temporary and or marquee heating -these industrial diesel heaters are especially suited for heating marquees, sports facilities or showrooms
In the agriculture sector with the heating of warehouses and storage facilities, to protect products from frost damage or for the drying of agricultural products, such as storing or drying of flower bulbs without the customer creating risk of harmful ethylene emission.
In Industry, such as the warm air heating of workshops and transit buildings
And horticulture heating, such as the heating of poly-tunnels or greenhouses without the risk of harmful CO2 emission into the heated area.
Large diesel space heater / Indirect diesel space heaters from Flexiheat UK
Our range of professional portable large oil fired heaters. These high powered , efficient and extremely reliable diesel fired warm air heaters are ideal for many applications from heating marquees to heating and drying of building sites etc. This range are also indirect diesel space heaters, and are also classified as industrial portable diesel heaters or industrial mobile diesel heaters
Benefiting from a stainless steel combustion chamber and a stainless steel heat exchanger, the “M range” diesel fired portable industrial heaters are engineered to the most exacting standards; they are robust , durable and in turn provide high performance and reliability.
Indirect Mobile Space Heaters – The “M” Range – Features & Advantages:
- Stainless steel combustion chamber
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Tank with heating cartridge – as standard on the M50 diesel heater and an option on the M70 model
- Radial fan – for powerful warm air heat distribution
- Oil burner – Diesel Oil / Gas Oil
- Recirculating air operation possible
- Room thermostat connection
- Integrated fuel tank (M25/M50/and an optional fuel tank for M70)
- Oil filter
- Heating device for nozzle holder – to ensure reliable ignition
- Preheated oil filter + single-line fuel supply pipe (M70/100/M150/M200)
- Automatic heating oil de-aeration
- Casters fitted on the M70, M100,M150 and M200 models
- Crane eyes + forklift slots fitted on the M70/M100/M150 and M200 diesel space heaters)
Diesel Space Heaters for Sale UK & Ireland
Should you require anymore assistance or information on our Industrial Diesel Space Heaters / Diesel Space Heater / Diesel Space Heaters, please don’t hesitate to contact our sales team on 01202 822221 or click here for our email contact form. Please visit our company Facebook page for details on our latest deals on our highly efficient, energy efficient space heaters.