Large Dehumidifier / Heavy Duty Dehumidifier From – 30ltrs/24hrs To 120ltrs/24hrs at 30°C/90% Relative Air Humidity
Large Dehumidifier or Heavy Duty Dehumidifier -Remove excess moisture from your environment with our range of high performance large dehumidifiers from Flexiheat UK.
Designed specifically for Industrial or commercial use, the large dehumidifier range works quietly and efficiently to trap water coming from the air with minimum fuss and outstanding results.
Large Dehumidifier / Heavy Duty Dehumidifier
Benefits of a Large Dehumidifier / Heavy Duty Dehumidifier
There are numerous benefits and advantages to getting a heavy duty dehumidifier in your , basement, garage, building site, or office space.
- Dehumidifiers can reduce humidity levels significantly, making your premises less hospitable to allergens such as dust mites, mould, and mildew.
- They are not disruptive to your daily life, and run quietly and efficiently in the background without most people even noticing.
- Dehumidifiers help reduce odours that can accompany mould and mildew in your home—getting rid of that “musty” or “rotting” smell.
- A Dehumidifier helps to reduce the possibility that you will develop mould on your clothing, furniture, and other linens (such as curtains or bed sheets).
- Dehumidifiers help reduce irritation to your skin and, your respiratory system allowing you to breathe much easier and feel more comfortable in your home.
- A less humid environment in your home means that clothing will dry faster, you won’t find signs of rust or corrosion on things like computer equipment, electronics, and tools and breads and cereals will remain fresh longer without getting stale
- A dehumidifier helps reduce dust in your office or warehouse, so you won’t have to clean as often.
- A dehumidifier can also decrease energy costs. If you have an air conditioning unit, then having a dehumidifier will help it run more efficiently. When the air in your premises is more humid, the air conditioner must do the function of cooling the air and removing moisture, which means it, has to work harder. This also causes your air conditioner to wear out sooner, meaning you will need to replace and repair it more often.
Over winter storage of cars , classical, vintage or your daily runner in unheated garages can be very problematic. Because of the fluctuating temperatures and humidity, condensation is created – corrosion and rust on the vehicle is then the unwelcome result. However, this is not just a winter problem. During the summer, corrosion and rust on cars can also happen from moisture, condensation and weather conditions. By using a large dehumidifier in you garage you can keep your vehicles and anything else you store in there like tools and garden equipment dry and prevent a humidity invasion
When Do I need a Large Dehumidifier?
In addition to suffering from repetitive symptoms of allergies, you may also want to consider a dehumidifier if you have some obvious signs of high humidity in certain rooms or areas of your premises, including;-
- Water stains on the walls or ceilings of your premises
- High humidity rooms with poor or no ventilation (particularly in areas like bathrooms that have no windows)
- Continual condensation on the windows in certain areas of your home
- Small black spots (mould spores) growing on the walls or in areas with high humidity, such as the shower or bathtub
- Frequent Musty, mildewy smell
Flexiheat Large or Heavy Duty Dehumidifier Sizing Chart
|Conditions of the space||500sq.ft||1000sq.ft||1,500sq.ft||2000sq.ft||2,500sq.ft|
|Moderatly Damp Space with Musty Smell In Humid Weather||5.68 Litres / 10 Pints||7.95 Litres / 14 Pints||10.22 Litres / 18 Pints||12.50 Litres / 22 Pints||14.77 Litres / 26 Pints|
|Very Moist Space With Smells And Damp Stains On Walls & Floors||6.68 Litres / 12 Pints||9.66 Litres / 17 Pints||12.50 Litres / 22 Pints||15.34 Litres / 27 Pints||18.18 Litres / 32 Pints|
|Very West Space With Wet Walls And/Or Seepage||7.95 Litres / 14 Pints||11.36 Litres / 20 Pints||14.77 Litres / 26 Pints||18.18 Litres / 32 Pints||21.59 Litres / 38 Pints|
|Extremely Wet With Wet Floors And High Load-Conditions||9.09 Litres / 16 Pints||13.07 Litres / 23 Pints||17.04 Litres / 30 Pints||21.02 Litres / 37 Pints||25 Litres / 44 Pints|
So whether you call these units a – large capacity dehumidifier, dehumidifier large, dehumidifier heavy duty, or heavy duty dehumidifiers , we just like to say that we have the best large dehumidifier for sale to suit your needs !
Should you require anymore assistance or information , please don’t hesitate to contact our sales team on 01202 822221 or click here for our email contact form