This Kroll T20D Dual Voltage Dehumidifier will remove 20 litres per 24 hours of water (based on 30ºC and 80% RH)
The unit is ideal for use in new and renovated buildings e.g. for shortening the process of drying after plastering,drying out of buildings after floods,or in any application where reliable dehumidification is required.
This unit benefits from –
- This unit is Dual Voltage – 240 / 110 Volt
- A wide operating range – from 0 to 35 ºC and from 30% up to 95% relative humidity.
- Automatic Hot Gas defrosting, this guarantees trouble free operation even in permanent use.
- The unit has a permanent drain facility
- Ozone friendly coolant – R134A
- A durable filter, which is easy to clean.
Technical information for the T20D Dual Voltage Dehumidifier
Electrical supply – 230/110 Volt / 50HZ
Electrical consumption – 0.56 KW
Dimensions in MM (LxBxH) – 370 x 300 x 620
Weight – 27 KG