Commercial Dehumidifier – 240 Volt / 1 Phase – Kroll TK30 – 30Ltrs / 24 Hrs
Commercial Dehumidifier -TK30 Unit -30ltrs/24hrs – at 30°C/90% relative air humidity
Where there’s a need for fast, reliable and energy-efficient drying, Flexiheat UK has the answer. In new building construction, in renovation or alteration of existing buildings, or in special circumstances such as flooding, there’s no quicker, surer or more economical way to reduce moisture without risk of damage to the building materials
With their unrivaled versatility the TK30 Kroll 240 volt commercial dehumidifier is a popular choice throughout the hire and flood restoration industries where they help reduce the speed of drying times and reduce water damage. They come as standard with hours counters and an integrated hygrostat , as well as hot gas defrost which ensures higher efficiency, with less down time.
Differing circumstances present different problems – but this professional Kroll Commercial Dehumidifier have been designed to provide an effective solution whatever the situation. In newly built or partially completed buildings, Kroll Commercial Dehumidifiers enable interior plaster, screeds and timberwork to be dried at a controlled rate. This means that decorators can work systematically, keeping to the required schedule, regardless of weather conditions.
Of particular interest to the rental market, is that the TK30 commercial dehumidifier is stackable, saving you valuable storage space and making them easier to transport. The Kroll TK30 dehumidifier is designed to cope with demanding site conditions, spending their time on hire. Earning you money, year after year
So, if you’re looking for the best dehumidifier to help tackle condensation, damp and mould, we’ll help you find the best commercial dehumidifiers for your requirements.
Characteristics of the Kroll TK30 Commercial Dehumidifier
- Integrated hygrostat
- Steel casing, powder-coated
- Hours counter
- Hot gas defrosting
- Drip pan
- Modularly extendable
- The units is easy to install, immediately ready for use and of silent operation.
Automatic hot gas defrosting
- Ensures trouble-free operational so when the unit is running permanently. This leads to an elevated degree of efficiency and very short operation breaks.
Wide range of operation
- From 5 to 32°C, at 30 to 90% relative air humidity (see technical data table)
- The robust long-time filter which is easy to clean increases the units lifespan.
- Overflow switch with magnetic contact
- CFC-free refrigerant: to protect the environment and the ozone layer.
- LED display informs about the current operating status. Electronic and safety control for fully automatic operation
- Hours counter