Commercial Dehumidifiers – 240 Volt / 1 Phase or 110 Volt Dual Voltage
Commercial Dehumidifiers – Reduce the threat of damp and condensation with the Kroll “TK” range of Commercial Dehumidifiers which are listed first, as you move down the page our “FR” range of dehumidifiers are shown, these are available in 240 V / 1 Phase or in Dual Voltage – 110 Volt / 240 Volt
“TK” Range 240 Volt / 1 Phase Units –
TK30 Unit –dehumidifying capacity (litre/day) 30 ltrs/24hrs
TK60 Unit –dehumidifying capacity (litre/day) 60 ltrs/24hrs –
Both units dehumidifying capacity (litre/day) is quoted at 30°C/90% relative air humidity
Commercial Dehumidification – Whether there’s a need for fast, reliable and energy-efficient drying, Flexiheat UK has the answer. In new building construction, in renovation or alteration of existing buildings, or in special circumstances such as flooding, there’s no quicker, surer or more economical way to reduce moisture without the risk of damage to the building fabric.
With their unrivalled versatility these Kroll 240 volt commercial dehumidifiers are a popular choice throughout the hire and flood restoration industries where they help reduce the speed of drying times and reduce water damage. The come as standard with hours counters and an integrated hygrostat , as well as hot gas defrost which ensures higher efficiency, with less down time.
Differing circumstances present different problems – but the professional Kroll Commercial Dehumidifiers have been designed to provide an effective solution whatever the situation. In newly built or partially completed buildings, Kroll Commercial Dehumidifiers enable interior plaster, screeds and timberwork to be dried at a controlled rate. This means that decorators can work systematically, keeping to the required schedule, regardless of weather conditions.
Of particular interest to the rental market, is that the TK commercial dehumidifier is stackable, saving you valuable storage space and making them easier to transport. The Kroll “TK” range of dehumidifiers are designed to cope with demanding site conditions, spending their time on hire. Earning you money, year after year
So, if you’re looking for the best dehumidifier to help tackle condensation, damp and mould, we’ll help you find the best commercial dehumidifier for your requirements.
Characteristics of the Kroll “TK” Commercial Dehumidifier
• Integrated hygrostat ( also known as a hydrostat or humidistat )
• Steel casing, powder-coated – for extended product life
• Hours counter – Letting you or your customer see how long the dehumidifier has been operating for.
• Hot gas defrosting – It’s vital your dehumidifier has this as standard otherwise in colder temperatures the unit will freeze up and only extract a tiny amount of water
• Drip pan or water tank capacity – This is a water tank that holds the water that condenses during the dehumidification process and drips into an inbuilt and removable bucket type water tank
• Modularly extendable – You can “daisy chain” these dehumidifiers in operation
• Stackable – Saving valuable space when storing the dehumidifiers
- The units are easy to install, immediately ready for use and of silent operation.
Automatic hot gas defrosting
- Ensures trouble-free operational so when the unit is running permanently. This leads to an elevated degree of efficiency and very short operation breaks.
Wide range of operation
- From 5 to 32°C, at 30 to 90% relative air humidity (see technical data table)
- The robust long life filter-which is easy to clean and increases the units lifespan.
- Overflow switch with magnetic contact
- CFC-free refrigerant: to protect the environment and the ozone layer.
- LED display informs about the current operating status. Electronic and safety control for fully automatic operation.
Important for the dehumidifier rental market / users
- Hours counter
- Condensate pump
- Overflow protection for external collecting pan
Commercial Dehumidifiers UK
|Maximum dehumidifying capacity *||litres/24h||30||60|
|Operating range humidity||%RF||50-90||50-90|
|Operating range temperature||°C||5-32||5-32|
|Electrical power consumption||kW||0.65||1.07|
|water tank capacity||litres||6||6|
|Condensate pump connection||+||+|
|Inbuilt power socket||+||+|
|Hot gas defrosting||+|
* All dehumidification rates are quoted at 30°C and 90% relative air humidity
COMMERCIAL DEHUMIDIFIERS – FR RANGE
From – 38 Ltrs/24 hrs To 120 Ltrs/ 24 Hrs – at 30°C/90% Relative Air Humidity
The Flexiheat range of commercial dehumidifiers combine very large extraction rates with high quality materials to give industry leading performance. These rugged and reliable units use tough steel bodies and powder coated finishes to take the knocks associated with regular site use while the reduced size and weight help you maximise transport and storage space. With their unrivalled versatility our range of commercial dehumidifiers are a popular choice throughout the hire and flood restoration industries where they help reduce the speed up drying times and reduce water damage. Available in either dual voltage or 230 Volt single voltage only.We also offer a full range of accessories including hour counters, humidistats and condensate pumps which can be added to these dehumidifiers for commercial use, if so required.
Commercial Dehumidifier Model “FR40” from Flexiheat UK
- Maximum extraction rate – 38.01 Litres /24 Hrs @ 100%RH/35°C – real world extraction rate – 11.25 Litres /24 Hrs @ 70%RH/20°C
- Nominal Airflow Rate – 849 M3/Hour , or 30,000 CF/Hour
- Built for commercial applications
- Compact design
- Locking castors
- Dimensions ( Height x Breadth x Depth ) – 545 mm x 370 mm x 320 mm
- Weight – 23 KG’s
- Electrical Supply -230 Volt/50 Hz/Single Phase or Dual Voltage available 110 Volt / 230 Volt
- Nominal Running Current – 1.3 Amps ( with 230 Volt)
A compact commercial dehumidifier ideal for site or flood restoration use. The rugged and reliable commercial grade dehumidifier model “FR40” has been designed to maximise storage and transport space and is available in dual voltage and with a host of accessories including humidistat, condensate pump and hour counter
Commercial Dehumidifier Model “FR70” from Flexiheat UK
- Maximum extraction rate – 70.65 Litres /24 Hrs @ 100%RH/35°C – real world extraction rate – 25.50 Litres /24 Hrs @ 70%RH/20°C
- Nominal Airflow Rate – 849 M3/Hour , or 30,000 CF/Hour
- Built for commercial dehumidification applications
- Compact design
- Large wheels
- Dimensions ( Height x Breadth x Depth ) – 770 mm x 445 mm x 470 mm
- Weight – 36 KG’s
- Electrical Supply – 230 Volt/50Hz/1 Phase or Dual Voltage available – 110 Volt / 240 Volt
- Nominal Running Current – 3.6 Amps ( with 230 Volt)
A large capacity commercial dehumidifier ideal for site or flood restoration use. The rugged and reliable FR70’s steel case is built to withstand the rigours of daily site use and it is also available in dual voltage along with accessories including condensate pump, humidistat and hour counter.
Commercial Dehumidifier Model “FR170” from Flexiheat UK
- Maximum extraction rate – 169 Litres /24 Hrs @ 100%RH/35°C – real world extraction rate – 51 Litres /24 Hrs @ 70%RH/20°C
- Nominal Airflow Rate – 1,274 M3/Hr , or 45,000 CF/Hr
- Built for commercial use- commercial size dehumidifiers
- Comes with all extras as standard
- Dimensions ( Height x Breadth x Depth ) -1,180 mm x 680 mm x 665 mm
- Weight – 68 KG’s
- Supply – Single Voltage – 240 Volt / 1 Phase or available as a Dual Voltage 110 Volt / 230 Volt Commercial Dehumidifier
- Nominal Running Current – 10 Amps (230 volt)
Our biggest commercial dehumidifier is built tough for use on building sites and in commercial applications whilst still being fully portable. Whether it be the 240 Volt single voltage unit or the dual voltage model the Flexiheat ” FR170″ Commercial Dehumidifier comes complete with a humidistat, condensate pump and hour counter as standard.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a commercial dehumidifier cost?
A commercial dehumidifiers capacity is generally measured by how many litres of water a unit removes from the air in 24 hours. As a general rule the higher the dehumidification capacity, the higher the price. A 40 litre a day dehumidifier, is about £412 per unit, whilst a mid-ranged unit, which will extract 70 litres a day is £715, and the largest unit, which will do 170 litres a day is £1,705.Features such as an inbuilt water tank or a hose attachment for continuous drainage, hot gas defrosting for lower low-temperature operation are available.All of these prices exclude VAT and carriage to site
What is the best commercial dehumidifier?
This will depend on your requirements – Do you require a unit with in inbuilt water tank? do you want the ability to pump the condensate up and out to a higher level? Does the unit require a built-in humidistat – so that it can automatically come on and off. If the units are to be operated in a colder environment, a hot gas defrost capability is absolutely necessary to ensure that the dehumidifiers run and the coils don’t suffer any damage. We at Flexiheat UK, have solutions for all of these requirements, with our full range of commercial dehumidifiers.
What size dehumidifier do I need for 700 square feet?
Don’t fall into this common misconception that commercial dehumidifiers are sized on a square footage. All dehumidifiers are sized on the volume of the area to be dehumidified, so we require the volume area, as a building could be 10 feet tall (3 metres) of 20 feet tall (6 metres), thus this the volume is dramatically different. So, get in touch with us, and let us know whether you a trying to maintain the humidity in the area, or trying to dry it out after a flood etc, and we’ll let you know the right sized unit for the job.
Commercial Dehumidifiers for Sale UK & Ireland
Should you require anymore assistance or information on our comprehensive range of commercial dehumidifiers, which you may refer to as a dehumidifier commercial, best commercial dehumidifier, commercial dehumidifier,or a commercial grade dehumidifier , we are a commercial dehumidifier manufacturer and many of our customers say that we have the best Commercial Dehumidifiers range for sale, to suit almost all site requirements
Please don’t hesitate to contact our sales team on 01202 822221 or click here for our email contact form