Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers
These brazed plate heat exchangers are used in heating, cooling and heat recuperation systems. The quality of the parts and the brazing process, which is carried out with expertise, make a quality product. The plate design makes it possible to reach higher heat exchange performances and lower pressure loss. Moreover, the product has also an elevated resistance to high temperatures and pressure ( Temperature- max 195°C, Pressure- max 30 bar).
Our brazed plate heat exchangers can be used with many kinds of fluids in various combinations (ex: water/water, water/oil, water/steam, steam/oil, Freon/water, etc.)
What do they do? And Why?
Plate Heat Exchangers transfer heat energy from one side to another without the two products on either side mixing. For example, you can install one between the boiler and heating circuit to separate the two circuits, which is good practice, when installing a new boiler into an existing old system, to protect the boiler heat exchanger from being fouled by debris or corrosion particles. Brazed plate heat exchangers are a very popular choice mainly due to the compact size and high efficiency design that they offer for many requirements.
- Compact design
- Low weight
- Low purchase price – when compared to it’s equivalent shell and tube type unit or gasketed plate model
- High heat exchange efficiency
- High temperature range (-160/+ 195 °C)
- High max operating pressure (30 bar)
- Fully sealed
- Boiler separation plates
- Heating/cooling of water or industrial fluids
- Evaporation and condensation of refrigerant gas
- Hydraulic separation of the system circuits
- Heat pump installations
- Swimming pool heating (Nickel Brazed)
- Heat recuperation in domestic applications and industrial processes
- Solar heating systems
- Compressed air coolers
- Functioning with a wide range of compatible fluids
- Mechanical and chemical resistance of the materials